Melissa brings over a decade of business strategy and planning experience. She has worked across a range of industries to assist business planners, marketers and business leaders with their planning and marketing needs. Her experiences ranges from developing business plans that helped clients secure start-up funding to consulting on strategic plans across a range of business functions (such as marketing or HR plans). Melissa saw Seattle Web Solutions as the perfect opportunity to shift her focus from Fortune 1000 companies to small business owners, and help their businesses succeed online.
Prior to Seattle Web Solutions, Melissa’s career included:
- Supporting the Corporate Vice President of the Developer & Platform Evangelism team as a Senior Business Manager at Microsoft.
- Managing a $5M research consultancy practice as an Account Group Director for Millward Brown, a global full-service market research organization with offices in 50 countries.
- Bachelor of Arts in English and History from Rice University in Houston, Texas.
Lee decided to pursue two of his life passions through Seattle Web Solutions—design and business. An entrepreneur from a young age, Lee worked as a business manager across a range of small businesses over the last decade. His accomplishments include raising revenues by 286% at two retail locations and founding several online stores for different types of communities. His interest in web design that is easy to use and visually appealing stems from his early interactions with computers and the web. Most recently, he worked with the fastest growing eCommerce platform, consulting with small business owners on their business strategy, technical issues and ways to optimize the design to meet their needs.
Prior to Seattle Web Solutions, Lee’s career included:
- Supporting the fasted growing eCommerce platform on the market today.
- Managing six cellular and accessory retail outlets nationwide.
- Developing and managing two cellular and accessory kiosks in Florida.
- Working with hundreds of websites in times past to redesign and rewrite pages.